Apple Canyon Lake Property Owners’ Foundation
Apple Canyon Lake Property Owners’ Foundation
The Apple Canyon Lake Property Owners' Foundation is a not-for-profit organization with the mission to provide for the preservation, conservation and beautification of the properties owned by the Apple Canyon Lake Property Owners' Association.
The Corporation will raise and expend funds to be used for environmental improvements, lake restoration, educational programs, and conservation projects that are intended to preserve and enhance the natural beauty, safety, and function of the properties for current and future generations.
Its Board of Trustees initiates and supports the mission of the Foundation. The generous gifts of donors will be invested and distributed in compliance with the Foundation's governing bylaws…
How Can You Contribute?
Whether you are a member of Apple Canyon Lake or just visit to enjoy the natural beauty, a donation to the Apple Canyon Lake Property Owners' Foundation is a rewarding way to make an impact on the preservation, conservation, and beautification of Apple Canyon Lake.
Help us preserve Apple Canyon Lake's natural resources. With your support, and others like you, generations to come will be able to enjoy the natural environment.
All contributions, immediate or planned, make a difference now, and in the future. The ACL Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization; contributions are tax-deductible. Contributions to the Foundation can be made in many ways depending on your financial situation and after appropriate discussion with your tax consultant, accountant, or attorney.
No gift is too small, and all gifts will make a positive impact on the Foundation. Cash, stocks, bonds, and real estate are ways to contribute. Any gift will provide benefits to the Association's future. Donations can be made through the Association Office.
Planned gifts can be made through a will or trust as part of your estate planning. By naming the Apple Canyon Lake Property Owners' Foundation as a beneficiary allows you to express your values to your family and friends and offers the opportunity to extend your legacy to future generations.
Tribute Gift/Memorial Gift
A Tribute or Memorial Gift is a special way to celebrate a birthday, accomplishment, or provide a unique thank-you to honor or memorialize a family member, friend, or associate.
Memorial Bench Program
The ACLPO Foundation Bench Program provides an opportunity to honor, celebrate, pay tribute, or memorialize. A gift that makes a difference!
Funds raised through the Apple Canyon Lake Bench Program go directly to the Apple Canyon Lake Property Owners' Foundation to enhance and beautify Apple Canyon Lake properties for owners and their guests to enjoy. It's a meaningful way to make a lasting impression on the community by supporting the Foundation.
Bench Adoption Cost – $1,500
- A new bench with a traditional plaque will be purchased and installed in your choice of available locations throughout the Apple Canyon Lake properties. This total includes the bench, installation, commemorative plaque, and 10 years of maintenance.
- Benches are installed at approved sites in the order requests are received.
- Installation depends on the time of year received and the number of preceding orders.
- Choose the specific location for your bench donation from the map of locations, however, the bench's exact location will be determined by ACLPOA staff based on the needs of the Association.
- The Association will order and install the bench at the location of your choice.
- Once the bench is installed, the contact person will receive a letter notifying them that the bench has been placed, and a map showing the location of the bench. If the donor wishes, a card of acknowledgment will be sent to the recipient's family advising that their loved one has been honored or commemorated in this special way.
- A donation period will last 10 years. Within this time, ACLPOA will replace the bench, in the event of damage, at no cost to the donor.
- After 10 years, the bench will be available for renewal for the cost of a new donation, with the first right of refusal given to the original donor. If the original donor opts not to renew, the donated bench and plaque may be removed or rededicated at any time.
- Guidelines for donation, memorial, and sponsorship contributions are available from the ACL Office or via email upon request.
Memorial Bench Locations
Note: To inquire about the availability of a specific bench location, contact us via the button above.
- Apple Canyon Lake – Full Map
- Section 1 – Blackhawk
- Section 3 – General Grant
- Section 5 – Big Spirit
- Section 8 – Independence
- Section 9 – Hawthorne
- Section 11 – Fairway
- Section 12 – Presidents
- Section 14 – Canyon Club
- Harold Bathum Nature Trail
ACLPOA Foundation Grant Proposal ApplicationsApple Canyon Lake Property Owners’ Foundation is seeking applications for requests up to $5,000 of funding awards for the 2023 calendar year.
Apple Canyon Lake Property Owners’ Foundation is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Qualifications for funding include one or more of the following criteria within the Apple Canyon Lake Property Owners’ Association must:
- Be for an environmental program to enhance the beauty or improvement at ACL;
- Be educational in nature;
- Be in an area for public enjoyment; or
- Be helpful to the Apple Canyon Lake Watershed Management Plan.
- Contact Information
- Proposal Title
- Proposal Summary
- Organization Description and History Requesting the Funding
- Background/Explanation of Problem
- Project Description
- If ACL staff will need to be utilized for project
- Project Timeline/Budget Timeline
Proposed Budget Requests for Proposals must be submitted to the Association Office by 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, February 10, 2023.
Applications will be reviewed for funding allocation by the Apple Canyon Lake Property Owners’ Foundation Board of Trustees by March 3, 2023.
All applicants will be notified by March 10, 2023 as to whether or not the application was funded.